A Melbourne Pass is ideal if you are visiting Melbourne or need to travel on Melbourne's toll roads for a period of less than 30 days. A Melbourne Pass allows you to travel on both CityLink and EastLink only.
With a Melbourne Pass:
- You pay a start-up fee of $5.50.
- Is valid up to 30 days and can be extended for a further 30 days if extended before the pass expires.
- No e-TAG device required.
- Each trip on CityLink will be charged a vehicle matching fee.
- Each trip on EastLink will be charged the applicable fee.
- Charges are billed to your credit card.
This pass can be opened 48 hours after travel and there is no limit on the number of Melbourne Passes that can be purchased.
Please note: A Melbourne Pass is not available to Taxi drivers.
To login and view or modify details of an existing Melbourne Pass click here. (This will open a new browser window asking for your Account number and PIN).